Cheese for bakery and dessertsMany solutions for bread or breadsticks with cheese flavor or for sweet and salty combinations
THE CHEESE AS NATURAL AROMA IN THE PREPARATION OF BREAD, BREADSTICKS AND CAKES
Even the bakery industries, like all other food industries, are constantly looking for new ideas and new recipes to develop innovative products for their customers.
Flavored breadsticks, bread, biscuits and panettone have now become a new trend. Our cheese is well suited, for its versatility, its ability to season and for its browning ability, to become an ingredient in these preparations and to aromatize them in a completely natural way.
Cheeses like Parmigiano Reggiano, Grana Padano or Pecorino Romano, can be used:
- As toppings for breadsticks and crackers
- As an ingredient to prepare salty brioche bread
- As an ingredient or topping for cookies or even panettone
The range of Dalter’s cheeses is able to provide a solution to all these needs. It includes:
- PDO cheeses, such as Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino Romano, for your premium references
- A mix of hard cheeses to be selected according to your use as an ingredient or topping
- Other seasoned cheeses, in cubes or fillets, to give creaminess to your stuffing
Why choose Dalter
The wide range of bags from 500 g to 5 Kg offers to our customers:
- Wide range of seasoned PDO Italian cheeses and other hard cheeses
- A Wide range of alternative cuts, such as flakes or fillets, which can give to the recipe a greater consistency
- Weight settings to limit the waste of product according to production cycles
- Possibility to customize the mix depending on the recipe
- Variety of cheeses available and possibility to select new ones depending on the recipe.