Cheese for pasta factoryLearn how a seasoned cheese can make a difference
CHOOSE THE CHEESE THAT HAS THE BEST SEASONING ABILITY
The seasoning of a cheese stuffed inside fillings, represents a factor which can make a difference; seasoned cheeses have a greater concentration of salt and a more intense flavour than the less seasoned cheeses. A seasoned cheese, such as a grated parmesan cheese aged for 30 months, will yield much higher use than a younger cheeses.
Dalter can provide different solutions according to manufacturers requirements and depending on the positioning of its product on the market.
- Italian cheeses, such as Grana Padano cheese or Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino Romano, for your premium references
- Mix of other hard cheese, also vegetarian, with different performance depending on usage
- Other seasoned cheese, also in confetti or fillets, for your most innovative products
Why choose Dalter
The wide range of bags from 500 g to 5 Kg offers to our customers:
- Grated cheese: a selection of 9 different blends of grated cheeses, different for their performance and taste
- A Wide range of the better seasoned Italian cheeses
- Weight settings to limit the waste of product according to production cycles
- Possibility to customize the mix depending on the recipe
- Variety of cheeses available and possibility to select new ones depending on the recipe.
- Grated parmesan cheese and parmesan cheese powder