Cheese for producers of saucesThe cheese to enhance the flavor and creaminess
THE CHEESE: AN INGREDIENT TO ENHANCE THE FLAVOR OF YOUR SAUCES AND GIVE CREAMINESS
Some of the most typical recipes of the Italian cuisine, like pesto genovese, contain the cheese between the main ingredients.
In these recipes cheese has the ability to enhance the flavor of the ingredients, to give a more or less spicy or flavor to the sauce and adjust its creaminess.
The range of Dalter cheese is able to provide a solution to all these needs. It includes:
- Italian cheeses, such as Grana Padano cheese or Parmesan cheese, Pecorino Romano cheese, for your premium references
- Mix of hard cheeses, also vegetarian, with different performance depending on usage
- Other semi-aged cheese, in cubes or fillets, to give creaminess or thickness to the sauce
Why choose Dalter
The wide range of bags from 500 g to 5 Kg offers to our customers:
- A selection of 9 different blends of grated cheeses, different for their performance and taste
- A wide range of alternative cuts, such as flakes or fillets, which can give to the recipe a greater consistency
- Weight settings to limit the waste of product according to production cycles
- Possibility to customize the mix depending on the recipe
- Variety of cheeses available and possibility to select new ones depending on the recipe.
- Grated parmesan cheese and parmesan cheese powder